The Student Room today launched its shiny new homepage as part of its ongoing commitment to enhance the UK’s largest student community; for the benefit of all students and those advertisers that seek to connect with them.
View the new homepage in all its glory
This is the first in a string of updates set to land this summer, all of which are committed to the same 3 objectives:
- Make the community as accessible as possible to everyone
- Make the community simple to use
- Increase community engagement
The most obvious update is the new look carousel, designed to showcase featured content and provide a window into all the brilliant things that are going on across The Student Room every day.
““Our new homepage will enable us for the first time to curate the wonderful student contributions across the site and create professional resources for students that incorporate and amplify the student voice.
We now have the opportunity to bring helpful resources, fun competitions and debate to the fore. This will mean increased membership and engagement, both of which are good news for advertisers looking to connect with students.” Jamie O’Connell, Marketing Director of The Student Room Group.
New ways for your oganisation to connect with students
Improved Homepage Takeovers and Wallpaper
- High impact display advertising
- Better integration into the world’s largest student site
- 24 hour ownership of our busiest page
We can now produce engaging content that showcases your product or service, promoted from our new carousel.
- Have a chat to us about advertorial content ideas that fit with your needs
- Invite us to cover your event?
- Propose your own feature that will benefit the student community?
- Exclusive share of voice
Weekly spotlight (New)
Your ad, made up of an image, some text and a link, will run on the homepage and across the whole site for one week. Loads of views loads of clicks.
- Quick turnaround – perfect for those reactive campaigns, when you have something to shout about at short notice
- Direct click to your site
- Strong branding
For more information about this and future updates
Download our Media Pack
Call your account manager on 0800 999 3222
We’d love to know what you think about the changes we’ve made, so please make use of the comments box below.