It’s getting very close to Christmas and across the country trees are being decorated and people are rushing around to find the perfect gift. But do you ever wonder what students are up to. Take a minute for our Christmas quiz and find out how well you know students?
- What % of students will attend an organised religious event for Christmas?
- What % of students ‘LOVE’ Brussels sprouts?
- What are the top 5 things on students’ Christmas wish list this year?
- How much money will students spend on Christmas presents?
- What % of students do their Christmas shopping online?
It might not be ‘Who wants to be a millionaire?’ but how do you think you’ve done? Do you feel that you know the student market or will you be surprised by the answers.
Scroll down to find out how well you know students then click here for the full results from our Christmas survey.
At The Student Room we’re perfectly situated to find out what students want and not just for Christmas; we can help you find out their education preferences, their political knowledge, recruitment preferences and opinions on a particular brand or product.
We have over 3million unique visitors to the site each month, engaging in discussions that are important to them. Whether it be the latest mobile phone, top university for civil engineering or tips on applying for a graduate scheme, students are discussing it on The Student Room and we can help you take advantage of this wealth of information.
- 21% of students will attend an organised religious event this Christmas
- 43% of students love Brussels sprouts and the other 57% hate them
- The top 5 things that students want for Christmas are 1. Clothes, 2. Money, 3. Books, 4. Cosmetics and 5. DVD’s
- 56% of students will spend at least £50 on Christmas presents this year
- 75% of students will buy Christmas presents online
We hope you enjoyed this post, please take the time to explore the site and leave us feedback in the comments box below. There is loads of useful student Insight available to help you make the most of your student marketing budget.