The Student Room Group are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our fantastic team based in the heart of Brighton.
Working within our education sales team, you will be responsible for managing a defined list of university clients within a wider territory, alongside a key account manager and account executive, by growing revenue through new business and renewals.
The Student Room’s product range is a blend of traditional online advertising, social media engagement and research products, which help clients connect to our booming online youth community. You will develop into an an online advertising expert, so that you are completely confident in digital marketing terminology and the new and emerging technologies within the sector.
Key role responsibilities:
- Proactively drive sales, be passionate about our products, developing and retaining our customer base through incoming calls/emails, research, known contacts, cold calls, networking, account management and new business meetings.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with key decision makers within a specified territory.
- Ensure a rolling and clearly defined list of key prospects
- Develop and deliver engaging, effective sales presentations that provide a clear message to all existing and prospective clients
- Ensure all CRM, pipeline and sales activity log requirements are completed efficiently and thoroughly
- Share market feedback with internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the sales team
- In conjunction with our client services team, ensure efficient management of clients’ campaigns from start to finish
- Ensure tasks are delivered on time and with accuracy
- Regularly monitor your personal objectives
- Develop and maintain good levels of market knowledge/leads through networking, event attendance, trade press etc.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and will evolve with the ongoing needs of the company.
THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL SUIT SOMEONE WHO IS
- Experienced from working in digital and online media sales or fast growth, competitive environments (desirable not essential)
- Able to evidence their proven sales successes and achievements to date
- Experienced in working with targets and KPI’s
- Self-motivated, driven and goal orientated with a high tempo work ethic
- A team player
- Able to embrace and adapt to change
- Socially confident and can connect and understand different types of people
- Excellent at communicating both face to face, in writing and can deliver effective presentations.
- Super bright, with strong numerical and negotiation capability
- Organised and works in a structured manner
- Creative and curious and is prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
- Financially motivated and driven to achieve commission
- Degree or equivalent educated (desirable not essential)
Working at TSR
We really cares about employee development, happiness, wellness and work life balance. We offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive working environment in the heart of Brighton, plus we enjoy lots of great benefits including-
- A competitive salary
- Generous commission structure based on both personal and team targets
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Fresh fruit
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter (including what vacancy you are applying for and your salary expectation) and your current CV to email@example.com
For the most up to date details regarding our current vacancies pleaseFollow us on twitter and FaceBook @TSRcareers, or find us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with TSR vacancies