We’re Hiring – B2B Marketing Executive
We are looking for a B2B Marketing Executive to join The Student Room Group.
Who are we?
The Student Room Group (TSR) is the largest, most useful and best-loved online student community there is. Millions of students turn to us first for advice, info and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs. And that means we’re uniquely privileged to connect educators, employers and consumer brands to switched-on young people actively seeking out answers and meaningful connections.
What does a B2B Marketing Executive at TSR do?
Working closely with our B2B Marketing Manager, this role will support the delivery of TSR’s busy B2B marketing activity. It is a great opportunity to get stuck in and make a difference right from the start.
You will be responsible for delivering content, understanding SEO as you do, and mastering the social media channels with which we work. Your campaigns will be targeted and your analysis, learning and accountability will be key to the success of our organisation. You’ll work closely with Sales and the Commercial teams.
Familiarisation with marketing, working within a commercial environment and/or within an education and social media management background would be an distinct advantage.
Key role responsibilities
- Supporting the B2B Marketing Manager in delivering an exciting and jam-packed programme of B2B marketing activity
- Implementing and delivering results-driven and creative marketing campaigns that resonate with our commercial audiences
- Deliver an impactful email marketing plan which drives engagement with key accounts and nurture new contacts
- Create a range of useful and inspiring content designed to generate engagement and warm leads, including SEO optimised articles, infographics, reports, eBooks and more
- Lead on social media and report on our commercial channels with a focus on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Produce compelling sales collateral to support the commercial team
- Report and review marketing campaigns to inform future optimisation
- Utilise our CMS to manage commercial website focusing on driving traffic, conversion and increasing dwell time
- Manage our buzzing events and exhibitions programme, ensuring the events we attend are measured for their effectiveness and run smoothly
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and will evolve with the ongoing needs of the company.
This will suit someone who has:
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time planning and prioritisation skills
- Experience using a CMS (Content Management System)
- An ability to create (and proof read) compelling copy
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on accuracy
- Ability to embrace, adapt to change and manage a high workload
- Experience of using a MAP, CRM and CMS, ideally Pardot, Salesforce and WordPress to deliver campaigns and manage leads (desirable)
- Also experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Keyword planner (desirable)
Working at The Student Room
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Pet friendly workplace
- Fresh fruit
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
The Student Room is dedicated to providing an inclusive working environment that encourages diversity and equal opportunities for all. We are committed to supporting a team that is representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter (including your salary expectation) and your current CV to email@example.com.