We’re Hiring – Client Success Manager
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join TSR Labs, the newly created innovation hub within The Student Room Group.
Reporting to our Client Success Lead, we are looking for a Client Success Manager to join TSR’s Enlitened team, the newly created fast-growth business within The Student Room Group.
Founded in 2001, The Student Room (TSR) is the UK’s largest, most useful and best-loved online student community. Millions of students turn to us first for advice, info and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs.
We are now building the Enlitened team to continue to develop a transformative global software as a service platform that will help students and academic institutions take a radical new approach to improving student engagement and wellbeing. A subject we are extremely passionate about.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team working on a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies in a technology start-up environment.
We have quickly gained momentum and following a very successful pilot of Enlitened will be going live with thousands of students across 5 institutions in August.
Our ambition is huge. We’re looking for someone to help deliver the world class client relationships and experiences that will enable our new product to grow at an impressive rate, with great customer experiences.
You will work closely with colleagues across the Enlitened team to develop and manage multi-tiered relationships with our partner universities, across a range of roles including Directors of Student Experience and Wellbeing, student experience programme managers, and colleagues across IT, legal, student union, and teaching & learning.
Supported by our Client Success Lead, you will play a key role in ensuring that the Enlitened product is seamlessly introduced and optimised across our partner institutions, working in close collaboration with University staff to highlight the value of the product and deliver actionable insights that will improve the student experience.
You will ensure our universities are well communicated with, highly motivated by this project, and well prepared for the various stages of product development and roll out.
What does success in 6 months look like?
- You will have established strong relationships with the key stakeholders in our partner universities
- You will have played a key role in successfully launching the Enlitened product to 35,000 students across 5 partner institutions
- You will have played a key role in embedding the Enlitened product within University processes across 5 partner institutions
- You will be in regular communication with University partners, reporting on progress, gathering feedback and working with the wider Enlitened team to continuously improve the product
- You will be working in an efficient and highly product Client Success team alongside the Client Success Lead
You will be a smart, self-starting, highly motivated and positive individual who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment and has experience of the Education sector.
You will be able to travel within the UK, spending time at University campuses as well as at the Enlitened office.
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will enjoy working in teams and know that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures. You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally. You will also need the following:
- Experience of developing and managing complex relationships with senior and operational stakeholders
- Preferably with a good understanding of university structures and objectives
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- High levels of familiarity and comfort with technology, you may well have worked in tech start-ups already
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a positive, professional and friendly manner
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines to meet deployment schedules
- Confidence to work independently with the proven ability to own a task, and deliver
Working at TSR – Benefits Include
- Competitive salary
- Generous approach to holidays
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work Scheme
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter (including your salary expectation) and your current CV to email@example.com
Strictly NO agencies.