We’re Hiring – CRM Marketing Executive
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Executive to join The Student Room Group.
Who are we?
The Student Room Group (TSR) is the largest, most-useful, and best-loved online student community there is. Millions of students turn to us first for advice, info and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs. And that means we are uniquely privileged to connect educators and employers to switched-on young people actively seeking out answers and meaningful connections.
As we grow and develop the business, we are now looking to recruit a CRM marketing Executive.
What does the CRM Marketing Executive at TSR do?
Working within our Marketing team we are looking for someone that is familiar with planning, setting up, delivering and reporting on CRM marketing campaigns. This will involve a strong understanding of multi-channel marketing campaigns, dynamic content and user experience requirements.
Reporting to the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for data selection and formatting to execute engaging, targeted and segmented email campaigns at key touchpoints of the B2C customer journey.
The successful candidate will regularly monitor, analyse and evaluate CRM marketing content engagement providing regular reporting. You must be familiar with CRM workflows, automation, quality assurance measures and have experience in delivering high quality and engaging CRM marketing for a B2C audience. This also includes optimisation of existing CRM programs, scoping of new CRM programs and idea generation.
- Email marketing experience, including HTML and email reporting
- Experience in developing customer email comms plans
- Understanding of customer journeys
- Providing reporting and post campaign analysis
- Able to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Data-minded and results-focused
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs, Adobe programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and will evolve with the ongoing needs of the company. You will be expected to perform other related duties as reasonably instructed.
Working at The Student Room
We care about employee development, happiness, wellness, and work life balance. We offer a welcoming, friendly, and supportive working environment, plus we enjoy lots of great benefits including:
- Flexible working environment – we are currently looking at ways in supporting anyone at TSR to work from almost anywhere and would welcome applicants who wish for remote working
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Pet friendly workplace
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
Salary: £23-25k depending on experience
The Student Room is dedicated to providing an inclusive working environment that encourages diversity and equal opportunities for all. We are committed to supporting a team that is representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
To apply for this position to join the team, please send a cover letter
(including your salary expectation) and your current CV to email@example.com