Marketing for study help brands
Young people come to The Student Room looking for support with their learning, revision and exams. It's the ideal platform to promote revision guides, learning tools and tuition services.
Target our audience
The Student Room has a highly-engaged audience of 14-24 year-olds who use our platform as a resource to help them with their education and career goals.
Some key forums* on our site relating to learning and Study Help:
- A-Levels - over 509,000 monthly pageviews
- Medicine - over 467,000 monthly page views
- GCSEs - over 313,000 monthly pageviews
- Grow your grades - over 49,000 monthly pageviews
- Revision and study tips - over 34,000 monthly pageviews
We can also build you a bespoke audience for email campaigns, based on your criteria, such as subject interest, study level or the content student users have engaged with on our site.
*Average monthly activity, last 12 months, Feb 2022
Reach students who need help with their studies
Student Spending Trends
We surveyed 1,228 respondents (aged between 16 and 24) to understand student spending behaviour and trends in brand preferences. This report also has a dedicated section exploring study help and learning tools.
Student comments on our platform
Can your solutions help students to overcome study challenges and achieve their education goals?
- "What I found really hard was knowing where to start, what to revise, I didn't really have a strategy...know how to do it right now but it was really hard for GCSE and things."
- "I think for me it's condensing my notes in a way that makes it possible to revise, unfortunately, my notes can get quite lengthy as I'm always worried I might miss something important "
- "My concentration and focus definitely decreased over the years, but I think that's just down to my mental health."
We polled students in December 2021 about what they find most difficult when revising:
Prioritising what to revise
Remembering what they covered in lessons
How Medic Mind is engaging students using an Official Rep
Medic Mind is using an Official Rep account to help thousands of students prepare for UCAT, BMAT, GAMSAT and interviews by engaging directly with our community on-site. For example, by answering the question in this post:
Since joining in 2021, Medic Mind's Official Rep has posted nearly 1,000 times.