We’re Hiring – Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join TSR Labs, the newly created innovation hub within The Student Room Group.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join TSR’s Enlitened team, the newly created fast-growth business within The Student Room Group.
Founded in 2001, The Student Room (TSR) is the UK’s largest, most useful and best-loved online student community. Millions of students turn to us first for advice, info and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs.
We are now building the Enlitened team to continue to develop a transformative global software as a service platform that will help students and academic institutions take a radical new approach to improving student engagement and wellbeing. A subject we are extremely passionate about.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team working on a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies in a technology start-up environment.
We have quickly gained momentum and following a very successful pilot of Enlitened will be going live with thousands of students across 5 institutions in August, whilst simultaneously engaging a significant number of new institutions who will go live with the product in 2020.
Our ambition is huge. We’re looking for someone to help us ensure our B2B marketing programmes are executed creatively, efficiently, and successfully. You will be motivated to create highly engaging content across a variety of different channels of communication. This exciting new role is key to help us to develop consistent and strong messaging, proactively building our brand awareness within the Higher Education sector.
- You will deliver B2B marketing communication tools including email comms, sales tools, training tools, website and PR activity
- You will drive the development of the Enlitened brand, helping to set up and establish brand guidelines and associated toolkits as the product continues to scale
- You will work in collaboration with internal and external suppliers such as design and print from providing a clear brief, through to delivery of final product
- You will be proactive and creative in your ability to source content and effectively present the Enlitened story to the HE sector (i.e. case studies, interviews and testimonials), creating engaging content to be used across a variety of different communication channels
What does success in 6 months look like?
- You will have delivered a new B2B sales and training toolkit, and new B2B website for Enlitened
- You will have delivered and implement Enlitened brand guidelines
- You will be managing relationships with relevant journalists and ensuring they are informed on our plans
- You will have organised several conference speaking slots for colleagues at relevant conferences
- You will be working in close collaboration with our Client Success and Partnerships functions to develop and deliver ongoing B2B communication plans
You will be a highly motivated and positive individual who is comfortable in a fast-moving environment with prior experience in a Marketing role.
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will enjoy working in teams and know that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures. You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally. You will also need the following:
- Experience of using digital, social, offline and direct marketing channels
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time planning and prioritisation skills
- An ability to create (and proofread) compelling copy
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level
Working at TSR – Benefits Include
- Competitive salary
- Generous approach to holidays
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work Scheme
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter (including your salary expectation) and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO agencies please.