We analysed discussions on The Student Room to explore what questions international students are asking on-site. Identifying a range of themes from application advice to life as a UK student, we collated exactly what this audience wants to hear from universities.
Get inspired by these top 18 content ideas to help you give potential applicants the information, advice and guidance they need to study in the UK.
- Beginners guide to securing your UK visa
- How to work in the UK after your degree
Applying to university advice
- How to choose a winning application referee
- Extraordinary tips to set your personal statement apart from the crowd
- Do you need to pass an English test to study at a UK university?
- How to know if your grades are good enough?
- Translating your grades and making sense of the UCAS points system
Alternatives to open days
- How to pick a university if you can’t go to an open day
Why the UK?
- Signs you might want to study in the UK
- Quiz: Finding your perfect UK city
- Living in the biggest UK cities – a guide for international students
- 5 questions you should ask before choosing your UK university
Financing university in the UK
- Quick guide to UK university fees
- Types of funding for international students
- 9 tips to make yourself feel at home in a new country
- Packing checklist for international students coming to the UK
- Expert study tips if English is your second language
- What you should know about student drinking culture in the UK
Talk to us about how The Student Room can help you empower students to make important decisions through impactful and engaging content.