We’re Hiring – Client Success Manager
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join Enlitened
Who we are?
Enlitened is a 25 person Software as a Service start-up created by The Student Room Group – the UK’s largest student community, which has been supporting students for 20 years.
With Enlitened we are now on a mission to help universities transform first student, then university staff, engagement and wellbeing globally.
Enlitened uniquely combines a student feedback and support app, and an actionable insights platform for universities. To power our insights, Enlitened integrates with university student record systems, data warehouses, and single sign-on systems.
We are 18 months into our journey, with a completely new category of product that drives continuous improvement in two highly strategic areas for universities.
We have quickly gained momentum, with considerable interest from across the Higher Education sector.
We have completed three successful UK pilots, signed multi-year agreements with four university clients, where we are now rolling out at scale. We have a healthy UK pipeline and early interest from overseas. Find out more at www.enlitened.org.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team working on a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies in a technology start-up environment.
What does a Client Success Manager at Enlitened do?
As a Client Success Manager, your primary role will be to act as a key contact and account manager to a portfolio of Enlitened partner institutions.
You’ll ensure that our university partners are well communication with, highly motivated by the project and well prepared for the various stages of product development and roll out.
You’ll be managing multi-tiered relationships with a range of university stakeholders and will work in close collaboration with university staff to highlight the value of the platform and deliver actionable insights that will improve the student experience.
Key role responsibilities:
The role will be based in Brighton and include regular travel to UK universities. It will be fast paced, focussed on strong relationship building and will include:
- The day-to-day account management of a portfolio of clients, ensuring our clients are delighted by the platform and are provided with an exceptional level of customer support
- Regularly reporting on progress against KPIs and key client success measures – both internally and to your university stakeholders
- Working with university partners to drive student engagement with the Enlitened app – this will include a range of activity including the development of effective communication plans and engagement events
- Working with university partners to drive staff engagement with the Enlitened dashboard – this will include a wide range of stakeholder engagement presentations and product demonstrations
- Managing the development and implementation of project plans for your portfolio of clients – this will include a combination of short term actions and longer term strategic workstreams, ensuring the Enlitened platform is effectively positioned within each partner institution
- Working with the wider client success and marketing team to effectively manage and optimise a student brand ambassador scheme for your portfolio of clients
- Collaborating with the Tech and Product teams to represent the needs of the client, troubleshoot technical issues and effectively communicate new features and product developments
On a typical day you might be:
- Creating a project plan for individual clients to work to, or following-up to ensure that plan is being stuck to
- Analysing data and sending reports to key university stakeholders, highlighting insights which can help them to maximise the value of the Enlitened platform
- Organising and running a video-conference with stakeholders at the Student Union or student brand ambassadors to discuss student engagement plans
- Meeting a Director of Student Services and/or senior university stakeholders on campus to present an update on Enlitened progress and define strategic next steps
- Working with colleagues in the marketing team to develop new digital student engagement strategies
- Liaising with the wider client success, product and technical teams to problem solve when plans are off-track
You will be a smart, self-starting, highly motivated and positive individual who is an expert communicator and is comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
You will be able to travel within the UK, spending time at University campuses as well as at the Enlitened office in Brighton.
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will enjoy working in teams and know that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures.
You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally. You will also need the following:
- Sufficient experience in a B2C account management or client success role. You may have gained this through working in a SaaS or agency environment
- Experience of developing and managing complex relationships with senior and operational stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation kills, with a positive, professional and friendly manner
- Excellent project management and organisational skills with a proven ability to deliver results
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change with a proactive, can-do attitude
- A love of learning new things and expanding your comfort zone and skill set
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confidence to work independently when required with a proven ability to own a task
- Knowledge or exposure of the UK higher education sector is an advantage but not essential
Working at TSR – Benefits Include
- Competitive salary
- Generous approach to holidays + your birthday day off
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work Scheme
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter (including your salary expectations) and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org