TheUniGuide: powerful direct response marketing
Supercharge your applicant pipeline with high volumes of student leads and website traffic.
This webinar recording will give you a detailed overview, or, if you prefer:
What is TheUniGuide?
TheUniGuide is a trusted, impartial university comparison platform which empowers prospective students to make informed choices about which universities to shortlist. The clean and simple user interface sends a clear message that the site is designed for applicants in the final stages of their decision-making journey. Applicants can search by course, location and course criteria, so any leads you get are already highly qualified.
How we capture your leads - direct response buttons
Eye-catching buttons prompt applicants to take action by visiting your website or filling in a form. The buttons appear on your listing and on every section of your profile. All data forms include a consent tick box, allowing you to contact your leads:
- Request info | Students send you an enquiry along with their data
- Get prospectus | Students provide their data in exchange for your prospectus
- Visit website | Students are redirected to your university website
- Open Days | Students specify which open day they will attend and provide data
TheUniGuide audience - 221,000 users a month (24.6% international)
High-intent university applicants searching for your location and courses.
These users have already decided to attend university, and now they just need to choose one. Make sure your university is considered when applicants are short-listing their options.
24.6% of our users are international, so it's a great tool to boost your quotas. Countries include::
- India (2.3%)
- United States (1.6%)
- Hong Kong (1.2%)
- Malaysia (1.1%)
- Pakistan (0.9%)
- UAE (0.9%)
- Singapore (0.8%)
- South Africa (0.7%)
- Nigeria (0.6%))
Success stories - trial over delivers by 39%
One university in our TheUniGuide trial outperformed our traffic and lead generation estimates by 39%. Another university received eight new prospectus requests in just over two weeks.
"We are now hoping to continue working with The Student Room on TheUniGuide for 2022 entry."
Debra Gardinar - Edge Hill University
Campaign results and reporting
We send you leads in real-time. The applicant forms capture the following data:
- Applicant's name
- Location (country)
- Year they want to start university
- Applicant's email
- Consent opt in: by ticking a box they agree to be contacted and/or receive information from your university
- Telephone number (optional)
- Postcode (optional)
- Which open day they plan to attend (open day form only)
- Free text for enquiries (request info form only)