We’re Hiring – Customer Support Administrator
We are looking for a Customer Support Administrator to join Enlitened
Who we are?
Enlitened is a 25 person Software as a Service start-up created by The Student Room Group – the UK’s largest student community, which has been supporting students for 20 years.
With Enlitened we are now on a mission to help universities transform first student, then university staff, engagement and wellbeing globally.
Enlitened uniquely combines a student feedback and support app, and an actionable insights platform for universities. To power our insights, Enlitened integrates with university student record systems, data warehouses, and single sign-on systems.
We are 18 months into our journey, with a completely new category of product that drives continuous improvement in two highly strategic areas for universities.
We have quickly gained momentum, with considerable interest from across the Higher Education sector.
We have completed three successful UK pilots, signed multi-year agreements with four university clients, where we are now rolling out at scale. We have a healthy UK pipeline and early interest from overseas. Find out more at www.enlitened.org.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team working on a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies in a technology start-up environment.
What does a Customer Support Administrator at Enlitened do?
Your role will be to help the Enlitened team provide the highest possible standards of support to both our student user and university customers.
You’ll ensure that users of the Enlitened platform receive timely and helpful responses to support requests and that the Enlitened team is supported to deliver services which delight and exceed expectations.
This is a flexible, part-time role. The role will be based in Brighton and flexible and remote working would be considered for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities will include:
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will be a team player who knows that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures. You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally.
- The management of Zendesk customer support system – this will include working with the wider Enlitened team to promptly deliver high quality responses and resolutions to queries from students and university staff
- The administration of the Enlitened brand ambassador programme, supporting the Client Success Managers to process timesheets and HR documentation
- Supporting the client success and marketing teams with the planning and delivery of student engagement and brand awareness events
- Supporting the delivery of regular senior client update calls, working with the Client Success Managers to schedule a series of regular updates
- Supporting the client success team with larger scale student engagement campaigns – this could include arranging the print and delivery of marketing assets or sourcing and ordering suitable merchandise and incentives
You will be a proactive and organised individual with an exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver in a fast-moving environment.
You will enjoy the challenge of solving problems creatively and working with a wide range of stakeholders to solve customer challenges.
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will enjoy working in teams and know that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures.
You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally. You will also need the following:
- Experience within an EA, customer support or customer administration role
- Experience of project management or event planning
- Excellent communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude to delight both student and staff customers, adapting your approach accordingly
- An ability to negotiate and influence internal stakeholders to ensure the voice of the customer is heard and addressed
- Experience of working with online customer support tools such as Zendesk would be an advantage
Working at TSR – Benefits Include
- Competitive salary
- Generous approach to holidays + your birthday day off
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work Scheme
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter (including your salary expectations) and your current CV to email@example.com