Join us in Brighton for a day of idea generation, problem solving and strategising. Our team of education and marketing specialists will take you on a journey sharing their expertise on content, ad best practice, SEO, CRO, social media and community management.
You’re all welcome. We invite anyone who wants to learn more about their market and innovative ways to target and effectively communicate with the student audience.
Key members from your team will meet experts from The Student Room team to share ideas, build understanding and be inspired.
Any time that suits you. Discovery Days are an intensive half-day/full-day programme, but don’t worry, we’ll supply lunch and snacks! Clients also tend to stay overnight courtesy of The Student Room, giving you time to process the day and get to know Brighton and the team.
By the sea! The Student Room is located in Brighton, right next to Brighton Station.
The Student Room has over 10 million unique users every month and 75% of 14-24 year-old UK students use our site.
With an ever-increasing audience and expanding capabilities to target segments effectively and not only understand their on-site behaviour but exactly what they think, feel and do from our discussion forums; we offer unique insights you can’t get anywhere else.
We can adapt agendas to suit your needs, however here’s an idea of the usual topics we cover:
- The Student Room audience and how you are represented
- Your marketing strategy for 2020 and beyond
- How we help HEI’s build a community on The Student Room
- How to build a team of volunteers/institution champions
- SEO / CRO – how we develop great websites and how you can benefit from our knowledge
- Content Marketing / annual editorial milestones
- Insights into the youth/student audience and our community
- Effective segment targeting (DMPs / CRM systems) and campaign reporting
Just get in touch and let us know you want to organise a Discovery Day.