We’re Hiring – Office and CRM Administrator – Part time 16 h/week
We are looking for an Office and CRM Administrator to join The Student Room Group.
Who are we?
Based in Sheffield, TSR Insight is part of The Student Room Group, and offers full-service market research and insight consultancy. Through innovative qualitative and quantitative primary research, secondary research, consultancy and our portfolio management MEDE reports, TSR Insight and is in a unique position to support clients in the world of youth marketing and education.
The Student Room group (TSR) is the largest, most useful and best loved online community in the UK. Millions of young people turn to us first for advice and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs. And that means we’re uniquely privileged to connect educators, employers and consumer brands to switched on young people actively seeking out answers and meaningful connections.
What does an Office and CRM Administrator at TSR Insight do?
Reporting to the Insight Director and supporting the Sheffield team, the Office and CRM Administrator is a new role in our growing team at TSR Insight.
Working closely with the Insight Director, the team at TSR Insight and also colleagues at The Student Room, the Office and CRM Administrator will have a crucial role in maintaining relationships with internal colleagues and external clients, supporting market research activities and ensuring the smooth running of our office in the heart of Sheffield.
TSR Insight is a market research agency and is responsible for business development and external client project delivery, but also has an important role as part of The Student Room Group ensuring strategy and tactics are insight led. The Office and CRM Administrator supports the smooth running of both functions.
Key role responsibilities
- Client Relationship Management
- Supporting efficient relationship management to ensure that leads are not lost and client meetings are scheduled promptly.
- Ensuring that TSR Insight staff are prepared for business development and other client meetings with the necessary arrangements, paperwork and collateral.
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the Insight Director and senior consultants, including assisting with diary management, scheduling meetings and conference calls, and organising travel and accommodation for three key areas;
- With the team at TSR in Brighton for business development with TSR clients
- With TSR Insight clients for business development
- Regarding event and conference attendance.
- Supporting events, including; collateral coordination, team logistics and ensuring presentations are ready and professionally produced.
- Supporting Market Research Activities
- Arranging and administering incentives, such as; prize draws for quantitative surveys (purchasing vouchers, sending them to winners, ensuring they are received) and direct payment for qualitative (such as cash for attendance at focus groups, and the necessary GDPR paperwork).
- Finding and booking venues for qualitative fieldwork such as viewing facilities for focus groups, or liaising with clients where this is onsite.
- Qualitative logistics support, such as keeping in touch with research participants to confirm their attendance at focus groups and depth interviews. Also, arranging refreshments and researching and booking travel and accommodation for the facilitator.
- Supporting the logistics and collateral for events management and attendance, working with the research and consultant team and the Marketing Manager.
- TSR Insight Sheffield Office Duties
- Human resources administrative support.
- Arranging and ordering practical office supplies.
- Accounts data entry and management for the office requirements and the Insight Director.
- Providing and arranging technical support, including maintaining ongoing practical IT needs and printers.
- Liaising with the building management team in Sheffield as required.
- Answering calls and directing enquiries as appropriate.
- Liaising with TSR in Brighton to ensure that TSR Insight are represented in the planning for cross company events, such as; company meetings, lunch and learns, initiatives such as world mental health day, the annual retreat and Christmas party.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and will evolve with the ongoing needs of the company.
This will suit someone who has:
- Previous experience working in administration in a busy office environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Confident to make decisions around logistics and diary management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Confidence and professionalism in liaising with senior clients.
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Working at The Student Room
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Fresh fruit
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
The Student Room is dedicated to providing an inclusive working environment that encourages diversity and equal opportunities for all. We are committed to supporting a team that is representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter (including your salary expectation) and your current CV to email@example.com
To stay up to date on all of The Student Room’s vacancies then follow us on Twitter and Facebook @TSRcareers, or find us on LinkedIn.