We’re Hiring – Campaign Manager
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our fantastic team based in the heart of Brighton.
Who are we?
The Student Room Group (TSR) is the largest, most useful and best-loved online student community there is. Millions of students turn to us first for advice, info and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs. And that means we’re uniquely privileged to connect educators, employers and consumer brands to switched-on young people actively seeking out answers and meaningful connections .
WHAT DOES THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER DO AS TSR?
Working within our Client Services team and reporting to our Client Services manager, you will play a vital role in providing the link between our in-house sales team and our external client base. The key responsibilities will involve setup, delivery, performance monitoring and post campaign reporting for multiple advertising campaigns at any one time.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign Setup – Liaise with the sales team and clients to ensure the effective set up of client campaigns for our client partners.
- Campaign monitoring – Ensure that campaigns perform in line with our high standards and that clients, the account manager are communicated with effectively along the way.
- Delivery & optimisation of campaigns – Checking in on campaigns throughout their delivery to make sure they deliver the best possible performance.
- Ad hoc tasks – Replying to tasks escalated by our client service assistants, responding to clients and clarifying questions.
- Campaign reporting – Creating individual reports for campaigns explaining delivery stats, commentary on how the campaign performed and what was done to optimise.
- Build and schedule commercial emails – Build, test and schedule emails for our clients, sending to specific members of our audience based on the client needs.
Other desirable skill sets:
- Experience of ad serving (we use DFP / Ad Manager)
- Experience of email building / sending software (we use Salesforce marketing Cloud)
- Previous experience in a client services and/or advert operations environment
- Strong IT skills, as you will be using a number of systems and software daily. This will include Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, across email and telephone, with a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change with a proactive, can-do attitude to solving problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent, is desirable)
Working at The Student Room
We really care about employee development, happiness, wellness and work life balance. We offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive working environment in the heart of Brighton, plus we enjoy lots of great benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Pet friendly workplace
- Fresh fruit
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
We encourage you to apply by sending us your current CV and a cover letter. We would love to know more about you, your career aspirations and salary expectation. Send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to include you in our shortlisting processes.
The Student Room is dedicated to providing an inclusive working environment that encourages diversity and equal opportunities for all. We are committed to supporting a team that is representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.