We’re Hiring – email marketing manager
We are looking for a Email Marketing Manager to join The Student Room Group.
WHAT DOES A EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER DO AT TSR DO?
Working within our Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing the successful development and performance of the Student Room Group Salesforce Marketing Cloud automated journey strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Sales Force Marketing Cloud expert, who can effectively create and manage automated email campaigns as well as drive consistent improvements by working closely with the CRM Manager to ensure email comms are aligned and working towards a common goal.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience building automation email journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ExacTartget or similar.
- Optimisation of existing CRM programs, scoping of new CRM programs and idea generation.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to ensure results are meeting company and personal KPI’s.
- Identifying new opportunities across B2C and B2B
- Analyse results and make insight based decisions.
- Effective and creative database segmentation and implementation to drive engagement
- Progression of email CRM strategy across TSR with a focus on introducing best practice and driving results.
- Management of all triggered CRM programmes throughout the student lifecycle to maximise performance of company KPIs, including opted in database growth, data collection and active users.
- Drive regular improvements by defining a testing roadmap across manual and automated campaigns.
- Building strong relationships with other central teams, in particular the Community Team, B2B Marketing and Ad Operations.
- General email marketing campaign support.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and will evolve with the ongoing needs of the company.
THIS WILL SUIT SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- In-depth experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (highly desirable)
- Used to scoping and executing automated email campaigns
- Experience in building email campaigns
- Built, tested and executed complex user journeys
- worked with complex user segmentation
- Experience producing highly personalized email campaigns using dynamic content and AMPscript.
THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL SUIT SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Analytical in their approach
- A creative thinker
- Skilled at understanding user behavior
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Able to pull out actionable insights from reporting
- Able to take on large workloads and prioritise accordingly
- A supportive team player
- Experienced in taking a test and learn approach
Working at The Student Room
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Pet friendly workplace
- Fresh fruit
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Regular social, team and charity fundraising events
The Student Room is dedicated to providing an inclusive working environment that encourages diversity and equal opportunities for all. We are committed to supporting a team that is representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter (including your salary expectation) and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.