Converting student prospects: how to connect from enquiry to enrolment
Assets from webinar held on 8 February 2024
Panel event hosted by Paul Cernicharo-Terol and Barbara Bradshaw
Assets from the session
The content for this webinar focused on student survey data gathered across the academic term via our TSR Asks survey.
The data first looks at undergraduate enquiry to application, where we cover research findings from 2024 and 2025 entry prospective undergraduates surveyed in November and December 2023. The session then moves on to look at applicant to enrolment information, with data collated from 2023 entry students before they enrolled in September that asked them to reflect back on their experiences throughout the application process.
We recommend you watch the recording for the key findings of our research which covers topics including:
- What information are 2025 applicants looking for from universities right now?
- What are their barriers to entry
- The detail - what prospective students want to know about an individual university before applying there and before selecting their firm choice.
- How do students want to hear from universities and how often
- Applicant days - how many do student intend to visit and what they want to get out of them
For more information around the data collated for this webinar or to find out more about our monthly TSR Asks survey and how it can support your research needs, please get in touch.
Watch the webinar recording
We are joined in the webinar by Gethin Jones, Head of Future Student Experience at Swansea University and Jules Curtis, Marketing and Demand Generation Manager, at UEA who share their thoughts on our findings as well as their experiences in the application cycle.