Recruitment events post-pandemic: attract students and drive conversions
Assets from webinar held on 14 June 2022
Presented by Revolution Viewing and Victoria Littler from The Student Room
Check out our sentiment decks for more on what makes students tick:
Get the decks
- Create a seamless journey between resources - everything in one place and consider the user experience i.e. "what do they want to see next?"
- A sense of belonging at university is very important for applicants
- Virtual events will still be key for 2023 recruitment (on-demand is preferred)
- Hybrid events will mean creating a joined-up relationship between your virtual and on-campus events through pre-event marketing strategies
- Great content ideas - a video featuring: a student talking about their course, your campus
- Good online visual content is important in driving attendance
- Think about how you can personalise your communications
Our Account Managers are happy to answer any questions.
You can also put your question directly to our student audience using TSR Asks (our monthly omnibus survey).
Watch the webinar recording:
Start at 28.23 for The Student Room content
Get the TSR slides