TSR Insights from Clearing and Results Day 2018
Clearing and Adjustment 2019 | Sector Insights | TSR Insights | Targeting your campaign | Our 2019 offering
The Results Day destination – our best ever A-level Results Day
Last year was our biggest A-level Results Day for unique users on The Student Room. More than half a million students turned to the site to celebrate, commiserate and seek advice about applying through Clearing & Adjustment. Explore more action from the big day here.
Post by University Official Reps were 29% YOY
Why The Student Room matters to students
The Student Room experiences an increased trend in the search term ‘UCAS Clearing’ in June, months before it starts to peak on Google.
On Results Day most users make a beeline for our helpful Clearing content and Applications, Clearing & UCAS forum. Hundreds of volunteers get involved in the conversation, including UCAS trained advisors, to help unplaced students through the difficult process and make a final decision.
Every year we launch our #BeResultsProud campaign empowering students to feel confident they will build a bright future. We share inspiring messaging and useful content that opens their eyes to the alternatives if they didn’t get their expected grades, such as applying to university through Clearing.
– “Without TSR I wouldn’t have got into uni”
– “Thanks for all your help, I’ve got an offer at my chosen uni because of it”
– “Thank you so much for the advice… You were so helpful and I really appreciate it!”
– “TSR helped me get through the summer so thanks!”
– “Extra special shoutouts to the guys at TSR doing amazing work helping people out today.”
– “Got in! Thanks to all the people on here who have supported me with my worries around all this.”
TSR in the news
With thousands of students participating in conversations and surveys every month, the media turn to us to gain a unique insight into how students think, feel and behave.