TSR – Solutions and services
Strategic market research, insight and consultancy
The launch of TSR Insight follows the recent acquisition of leading education market research consultancy, Vincent Consulting.
Qualitative and quantitative primary research
- No one else is positioned to give you the range of insights that TSR Insight can. By using the most effective qualitative or quantitative methodology – or a combination of both – we’ll provide you with fully evidenced insights to help you deliver your objectives.
- Exclusive access to The Student Room community, coupled with the ability to target all other audiences relevant to your needs, means we engage the most relevant respondents, and uncover insights no-one else can.
- Quantitative and qualitative research includes online and offline surveys, polls, ethnographic research, depth interviews and focus groups.
- Secondary research can be a complex and time-consuming task. Our experts know exactly where to source the most valuable evidence quickly and efficiently, and we have access to exclusive market data . We’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
- Clearly referenced reports will help you highlight opportunities, indicate gaps in your knowledge and identify issues to be addressed.
- With unrivalled experience and market expertise, we can help you establish the most effective insight framework and range of methodologies to achieve your goals.
- Our approach is built on addressing the unique needs of each client and their brief and we have a team of specialists on hand to work collaboratively with you every step of the way.
- Specialist consultants can inform your strategic decision making for a wide range of areas including market entry and development, brand and international markets.
MEDE Reports (Market Entry, Development and Exit)
- Focusing on portfolio management and market entry, development and exit strategies, our MEDE reports will help future-proof your business planning.
- This sophisticated approach combines analysis of HESA data (using our own bespoke dataset), secondary desk research and quantitative and qualitative research. Together, this equals powerful, real-world market intelligence.